Monday, March 2, 2009

"KLASTICERS" who loved plastic toy camera

Monday, March 2, 2009
Yesterday, my friend ask me to join in "klastic" hunting event. I don't know what it is, but in my mind the word seems like "plastic", then he explain me that Klastic is the names of kaskus plastic and toy camera community. Yeah..it was created from the plastic toy camera lover at kaskus "The Largest Indonesian Community". Now i know why the name is klastic..hehe :p!

In this community you can share all the things about plastic and toy camera. You can start a discussion about the camera, the film, sharing tips and tricks, and also sharing the gallery.

Here the event:
=================================================
KLASTIC | Kaskus Plastic and Toy Cam Community

Hunting + Gathering Klastic2™

Place : DKI Jakarta
Date : 8 Maret 2009
Time : 09.00 WIB
=================================================

Contact Info

Email:
Website:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/klastic/
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46920982818c/

Location:
Jakarta, Indonesia


There's no rules to join with us! Grab your cam, and just 'CLICK THE PLASTIC!'


________________________


Warna-warni toy camera dan sekumpulan pecintanya yg hanya berbincang2 lewat satu forum yg notabene mendeklarasikan dirinya sebagai Kaskus "The Largest Indonesian Community" sepakat untuk membentuk suatu wadah bernama Klastic| Kaskus Plastic and Toy Cam Community.

Wadah yg kecil ini diharapkan dapat menjadi tmpat sharing semua hal yg berkaitan dengan kamera2 plastik dan sejenisnya. Mulai dari tanya jawab seputaran kamera, seputaran film, tempat cuci scan di berbagai kota, sharing trik, sharing galeri, smpai jual beli kamera yg tentunya dgn harga kaskus.

There's no rules to join with us! Grab your cam, and just 'CLICK THE PLASTIC!'

Contact Info

Email:
Website:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/klastic/
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46920982818c/
Location:
Jakarta, Indonesia

=================================================

KLASTIC | Kaskus Plastic and Toy Cam Community

Hunting + Gathering Klastic2™

Tempat : DKI Jakarta
Tanggal : 8 Maret 2009
Jam : 09.00 WIB

==========================
=======================


Related Posts



7 comments:

Vinay Rai said...

I love plastic toy camera. it was my favourite toy during childhood.

T.R. Mintz said...

Hi,you submitted your blog awhile ago to be considered for my monthly list of my top ten blog picks, I posted my latest list and you can visit my site to see where you ranked. Thanks for your interest in the Top Ten.

Daniel said...

I also love toy cameras and I am currently looking to get one.

YuNiq said...

Interesting club! Only used a few disposable waterproof plastic cameras - with Fuji Superia ISO800 film.

Arcadia said...

you have a great blog.I wouldn't mind to have a toy camera.
Visit my blog

enad said...

wets kemaren ikut?

plastic toys said...

Remember your childhood days? even i also... that plastic toys and alll.... as the plastic toys could be found in any home specially for child.
So get more information on toys only on plastic toys

:f :D :) ;;) :x :$ x( :?

:@ :~ :| :)) :( :s :((

Post a Comment

my award :)

 
My Little Crazy Thingz © 2008. Design by Pocket