Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Late Introduction, First Experience

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Garfield
Garfield (created by Jim Davis)


Hello, it's time to introduce myself. Maybe you have take a look at my article and wondered "why the article isn't created by Qishi?".

Maybe I'm a little too late to introduce myself, but better late than never.

My name is Anton Hermansyah, but you could call me "Anton" or "A" only, choose which one you like better. I'm the contributor in this blog, since this blog is owned by Qishi. Actually... this is my first time to join the shared blog like this, I also wonder about my articles, does that the one that Qishi want? Well...we'll figure it out later.

Hope you'll enjoy my articles (and Qishi's too), we'll write good and interesting ones for you...

--
Anton
Garfield Logo Animation

Related Posts



0 comments:

:f :D :) ;;) :x :$ x( :?

:@ :~ :| :)) :( :s :((

Post a Comment

my award :)

 
My Little Crazy Thingz © 2008. Design by Pocket