Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just My 1st word

Sunday, December 21, 2008

hello..
welcome to my little crazy things ^-^

let me indroduce my self first, my name is agnes but you can call me anes or qishi..! n actually this is my second blog..

my first blog is mychics.co.cc , i made it for my bussiness site! yeaahh i have an online store boutique..chic's officially owned by me, sindy, billy, n irma (my sister)..! you can come n get our LIMITED product with REASONABLE price and GOOD quality of course ^-^!pliz check our Nu aRRivaL, saLe iteMs, accesoRies, gadget n many more..contact our CP if u got interest with the product! upppsss sorry "khilaff" hehe..yeaahh i think thats info is enough! i don't wanna talk about my business in this blogs..but i wanna share about my little crazy things about hobby n interest things..

well..just give me a suggestion and I’ll start to write something good in this blog ^-^

thx


Related Posts



2 comments:

Dendy said...

just one words I'll say...great!!
more creative to reach da marketshare...

Anton Hermansyah said...

Nice first words!!!

:f :D :) ;;) :x :$ x( :?

:@ :~ :| :)) :( :s :((

Post a Comment

my award :)

 
My Little Crazy Thingz © 2008. Design by Pocket